VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Why Hollywood Is In A Deep, Dark Box of Its Own Making
Posted on 08-13-2021
(Reminder - if you are a listener of The VideoNuze Report podcast, please update your feed per below to the new Inside the Stream feeds which have been available for...
Matt Damon Gives a “Hollywood 101” Class on What Ails the Industry
Posted on 08-10-2021
Matt Damon has provided a “Hollywood 101” class on what ails the industry as he’s made the rounds over the last 2-3 weeks in support for his new movie “Stillwater.”...
5 Reasons Going to the Movies is Facing an Irreversible Demise
Posted on 07-08-2021
Yesterday’s news that Universal Pictures will release certain of its 2022 movies on Peacock no more than four months after their theatrical premiere was just the latest move by...
Related News (24 items)
- Universal Says On-Demand Film Strategy Has Increased Audience NY Times - 06-07-2023
- Confused About When You Can Watch Movies at Home? Get Used to It IndiWire - 04-03-2023
- Universal movies will go to Peacock after 45 days in theaters LA Times - 12-09-2021
- Hollywood Head Spinner: Universal Spends Big for New ‘Exorcist’ Trilogy NY Times - 07-28-2021
- Universal films will head exclusively to Amazon Prime Video after their run on Peacock The Verge - 07-10-2021
- Comcast Weighs Pulling Universal’s Movies From HBO Max, Netflix Bloomberg - 03-31-2021