VideoNuze Posts (13 items)
Videoplaza Launches Konnect, A Supply Side Programmatic Ad Platform
Posted on 10-09-2014
London-based video ad tech provider Videoplaza has launched Konnect, a supply side programmatic platform intended for broadcasters and other premium content providers. Currently, over 50% of European broadcasters use...
Survey: 60% of Brands' Video Ad Spending Allocated to Programmatic
Posted on 09-15-2014
In another sign of programmatic video advertising's rising popularity among brand advertisers, Adap.tv's newly released 2014 State of the Video Industry report has found that 60% of brands' video ad...
FreeWheel Integrates Adap.tv for Programmatic TV Ad Trial
Posted on 05-30-2014
FreeWheel is integrating Adap.tv's programmatic reserved technology with its FourFronts solution, so advertisers can use their proprietary data to buy select online video ad inventory from premium content providers.The...
Related News (13 items)
- Adap.tv Releases Redesigned Programmatic Video Platform Press Release - 02-06-2015
- AOL Pushes Into Linear TV: Acquires Audience Targeter PrecisionDemand, Merges With Adap.tv Mediapost - 05-22-2014
- Adap.tv Launches Programmatic TV Buying Platform, Magna Global Already On Board RTM Daily - 03-03-2014
- The Guardian To Launch Private Video Ad Marketplace With Adap.tv RTM Daily - 01-13-2014
- Interpublic Names Adap.tv Preferred Video Provider, Will Adapt Into Television Soon Online Media Daily - 08-16-2013
- AOL`s Adap.tv Has a Major Problem With Suspect Inventory, Say Buyers, Researchers AdWeek - 08-15-2013