VideoNuze Posts (22 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #373: BBC-Twitter, More On Facebook’s Video Plans
Posted on 06-02-2017
I’m pleased to present the 373rd edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. First up this week, Colin shares his thoughts on the...
A World Awash In Video - Part 2
Posted on 05-08-2017
Ten years ago, in my pre-VideoNuze days, I wrote “A World Awash in Video,” for my then once per month e-newsletter. Based on numerous recentIy announced initiatives, I predicted...
Election Night Will Feature Tons of Live Streaming
Posted on 11-08-2016
At last, Election Day is here. Tonight tens of millions of Americans will be avidly following the returns. But rather than everyone huddling around their TVs to their favorite TV...
Related News (251 items)
- Twitter discontinues Fleets as marketers show little interest in the video format AdAge - 07-14-2021
- Twitter Integrates With Nielsen In Bid For TV Dollars AdExchanger - 04-08-2021
- NBCUniversal is bringing its live events to Twitter users globally CNBC - 01-25-2021
- NHL Inks Deal With Twitter to Provide Live ‘Look-Ins’ of Postseason Games, Powered by Disney Variety - 07-28-2020
- Publishers complain they can’t make money from breaking news video on Twitter Digiday - 02-10-2020
- NBA Extends Partnership With Twitter, Turner Sports B&C - 01-08-2020