VideoNuze Posts (17 items)
TubeMogul Wraps Up Strong 2015 Backed by Programmatic TV and Cross-Screen Momentum
Posted on 03-01-2016
Demand-side video ad platform TubeMogul reported record Q4 2015 and full year 2015 financial results yesterday, once again beating its own forecasts, as investments in programmatic TV (PTV) and...
VideoNuze Podcast #286: Huge Change is Underway in TV and Video Advertising
Posted on 08-14-2015
I'm pleased to present the 286th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. The past couple of weeks have brought into stark relief...
Programmatic TV Advertising is Off to a Fast Start at TubeMogul
Posted on 08-11-2015
Demand-side video ad platform TubeMogul reported a very strong Q2 yesterday, with $105 million of total advertising spend on its platform, up 72% vs. Q2 ’14 and revenue of...
Related News (89 items)
- TV Viewing Patterns Intensify, Ratings Erode Mediapost - 12-08-2016
- Adobe to buy video advertising platform TubeMogul for about $540 million MarketWatch - 11-10-2016
- TubeMogul Accelerates Non-Desktop Video Ad Revenue AdExchanger - 05-09-2016
- Programmatic Is Not A Media Channel AdExchanger - 04-04-2016
- TubeMogul Partners With Facebook to Help Brands Extend TV Audience Reach to Digital Adweek - 03-31-2016
- Programmatic, Cross-Screen TV Propel Revenue Growth For (Some) Video DSPs AdExchanger - 03-04-2016