VideoNuze Posts (18 items)
Survey: 90% of Advertisers and Agencies Plan to Increase CTV Ad Budgets
Posted on 04-14-2021
A new survey of advertisers and agencies has found strong interest in connected TV advertising and intention to increase spending in 2021. The survey, conducted by Tremor Video, Unruly...
Integral Ad Science Provides Viewability Targeting Data to AudienceScience
Posted on 04-04-2016
Integral Ad Science will provide its video viewability targeting segments to AudienceScience for inclusion in the company’s Helios Advertising Enterprise Advertising Software, the companies announced today. AudienceScience clients will...
Tremor Video: 7 Out of 10 Advertisers Now Buying Multi-Screen Campaigns
Posted on 08-06-2015
Tremor Video released data gleaned from 40 billion ad calls in its premium video marketplace, finding, among other things, that 7 out of 10 advertisers are now buying multi-screen campaigns....
Related News (46 items)
- Tremor Video Gives Buyers Better Self-Service Tools B&C - 10-08-2019
- Tremor Video DSP Partnering With Dstillery On Audience Targeting Mediapost - 07-18-2018
- Trade Desk To Access DISH, Sling, A+E, Bloomberg Premium Inventory Via Tremor Mediapost - 09-07-2017
- Tremor Video sells DSP to Taptica for $50m to become pure sell-side platform The Drum - 08-07-2017
- Nielsen And Exelate Alum Mark Zagorski Named CEO Of Video Ad Platform Tremor AdExchanger - 06-06-2017
- Tremor Video CEO Bill Day Resigns, Former Bloomberg CRO Paul Caine Steps In As Interim CEO AdExchanger - 02-09-2017