VideoNuze Posts (40 items)
AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Didn’t Make Sense to Begin With
Posted on 05-17-2021
AT&T is spinning off WarnerMedia to Discovery, just 4 1/2 years since it announced it was acquiring Time Warner (as WarnerMedia was then known) and just three years since the...
Upcoming AT&T Watch Skinny Bundle Will Take “Video as Bait” Strategy to New Level
Posted on 04-23-2018
Almost a year ago, in a post titled “Video is Quickly Becoming Bait for Wireless Carriers to Lure and Retain Subscribers,” I detailed how big carriers were aggressively discounting...
VideoNuze Podcast #400: The Top 10 Online Video Stories of 2017
Posted on 12-22-2017
I'm pleased to present the 400th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. In this week’s podcast Colin and I discuss our top...
Related News (181 items)
- White House Refuses to Turn Over AT&T-Time Warner Records to House Democrats Variety - 04-16-2019
- House Democrats seek records from Trump over reports of possible interference in AT&T-Time Warner deal The Washington Post - 03-07-2019
- Justice Department loses appeal to bust up AT&T-Time Warner merger CNET - 02-26-2019
- AT&T Boss Writes Script for HBO: More Data, More Money WSJ - 09-12-2018
- AT&T's Randall Stephenson Not Worried About DOJ Appeal of Time Warner Deal The Hollywood Reporter - 09-12-2018
- Justice Department warns of higher pay-TV prices in AT&T-Time Warner appeal CNET - 08-06-2018