VideoNuze Posts (25 items)
Streaming Watch Parties Attract 25 Million U.S. Adults During Pandemic
Posted on 04-13-2021
Twenty five million U.S. adults participated in streaming watch parties in the past year, according to new research from The Diffusion Group. A watch party is when two or more...
Forecast: Cord-Cutting to Quadruple Over Next 5 Years
Posted on 10-27-2020
A forecast from The Diffusion Group last week calls for the rate of cord-cutting in the U.S. to nearly quadruple over the next 5 years compared to the rate...
Research: Roku Users Have Lower Pay-TV Subscription Levels
Posted on 10-23-2018
The Diffusion Group has released new data showing that Roku users have the lowest levels of traditional pay-TV subscriptions and the highest level of cord-cutting. According to TDG, 64%...
Related News (31 items)
- Forecast: Broadband-Only Homes To Hit 54M In 5 Years Mediapost - 10-27-2021
- Netflix Loses 8% of Consumers with $1 Price Increase: Study Multichannel News - 01-17-2019
- Virtual Pay TV Market Set for a Shakeout: Analyst Multichannel News - 05-16-2018
- All ‘Major’ TV Networks to Launch OTT, Direct-to-Consumer Services by 2022: TDG Multichannel News - 03-14-2018
- Study: Most Virtual MVPD Subs Pleased With Value Multichannel News - 08-16-2017
- Analyst: SVOD Viewers Not All Alike Home Media - 07-05-2017