VideoNuze Posts (21 items)
YouTube Scores Big TV Success in Hungary, Further Blurring Pay-TV/OTT Divide (Part 2)
Posted on 11-18-2014
Two months ago I wrote about the initial success cable operator UPC Hungary had in offering YouTube to its subscribers via existing set-top boxes. Since its May introduction, about...
YouTube Scores Big TV Success in Hungary, Further Blurring Pay-TV/OTT Divide
Posted on 09-18-2014
Here's more evidence that over-the-top video may be pay-TV's friend, not its foe, as conventional wisdom holds. As reported by Broadband TV News, YouTube is enjoying early and widespread...
How to Deliver Immersive HTML5 Video Ads to Any Set-Top Box [AD SUMMIT VIDEO]
Posted on 07-17-2014
Watching online video on connected TVs is now completely mainstream, as evidenced by Hulu noting that 62% of its views are on connected TVs. This powerful trend makes delivering...
Related News (36 items)
- Why the Cloud Is Key to Charter's Big Deal for Time Warner Cable Variety - 06-03-2015
- Arris-Charter J.V. Nabs ActiveVideo for $135 Million Multichannel News - 04-14-2015
- Charter Unveils Its `Worldbox` Multichannel News - 01-06-2015
- HBO GO Thinks Inside The (Set-Top) Box Multichannel News - 09-12-2014
- YouTube is coming to cable TV set-top boxes, with a little help from the cloud GigaOm - 06-18-2014
- Cablevision Ups Interactive TV Ad Platform Multichannel News - 04-30-2014