VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
3 Ways Binge-Watching is Changing the TV Game
Posted on 01-20-2015
In early September, my 11-year-old son filled out a get-to-know-you school questionnaire, listing his favorite things - tigers, the color orange, and...binge-watching. My boy, who dove deep during summer...
Study: Ads in Short-Form Video More Effective Than Those in Long-Form
Posted on 12-17-2012
Advertisers and content providers continue to grapple with how to optimize ads in online video, and contributing to the dialogue, this morning AOL is releasing research indicating that ads...
Research: 66% of Video Streamers "Hate" Mid-Roll Ads [VIDEO]
Posted on 08-22-2012
Most viewers know that ads are what pay the freight and so they're inevitable. But that doesn't mean they have to like them. At June's VideoNuze Online Video Advertising...
Related News (15 items)
- Yahoo Is Among Those Mulling a TVGuide.com Bid for About $20 Million AllThingsD - 11-19-2012
- Catching Up, Not Cord Cutting, Drives Increase in Content Streaming: Study AdAge - 10-17-2012
- TVGuide.com's new iOS app: social TV for the mainstream NewTeeVee - 08-22-2012
- Social TV Fans Driven By Desire To Keep Shows On The Air: Survey Multichannel News - 04-03-2012
- TVGuide.com buys online programming guide Fav.tv NewTeeVee - 03-05-2012
- TV Guide Site Partners With ABC for `Check-In` Feature Mediaweek - 10-21-2010