VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
For U.S. Cable Operators, Netflix Partnerships Are Fraught With Risk
Posted on 10-15-2013
The WSJ has reported that Netflix is holding early stage discussions with at least two U.S. cable operators, Comcast and Suddenlink, about having its app included in their set-top...
ActiveVideo Networks Helping Blockbuster on Demand Deliver a Converged Experience
Posted on 01-14-2010
Amid all of the attention Netflix has been receiving for embedding its streaming software in one consumer electronics device after another (the Wii just yesterday) and...
Related News (13 items)
- Hulu Plus Inks Direct Access Deal With Suddenlink Home Media Magazine - 05-27-2015
- Betting Against the Cable Bundle NY Times - 03-09-2015
- Viacom Draws Lawmaker`s Rebuke for Blocking TV Streaming WSJ - 11-21-2014
- Viacom blocks Suddenlink subscribers from streaming Daily Show, Colbert and other shows GigaOm - 10-01-2014
- Cabler Suddenlink to Offer Netflix Access Home Media Magazine - 05-06-2014
- Suddenlink TV Ads Get Programmatic Multichannel News - 04-29-2014