VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #218 - More Signs That Online Video is Coming of Age
Posted on 03-14-2014
I'm pleased to present the 218th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Both of us have continued to observe signs of how online...
Premium VOD is a Train Wreck Though It Just Doesn't Matter
Posted on 04-22-2011
Yesterday marked the official launch of "Premium VOD" by DirecTV, a plan under which movies will be released just 60 days after...
Sony Pictures Taps Value of Archive With Thought Equity's Metadata Editor
Posted on 04-08-2011
Major content providers are continuing to realize that new value can be mined from archives of long-form premium content by...
Related News (61 items)
- Spider-Man Fights for Sony in the Streaming Wars WSJ - 12-17-2021
- Sony Pictures enters a streaming deal with Netflix NY Times - 04-08-2021
- Your Movie Is About to Be…Delayed, Again WSJ - 01-18-2021
- Sony, Wattpad Unveil First Original Shows In Development After First-Look Deal Tubefilter - 02-04-2020
- Digital publishing site Wattpad is partnering with Sony to adapt stories for Hollywood The Verge - 04-18-2019
- Sony Pictures is seeking a partner to grow its Crackle streaming service, after years of lagging online video rivals LA Times - 07-23-2018