VideoNuze Posts (38 items)
Apple’s New Partnerships Are A Start, But A Lot More Is Needed To Support Originals
Posted on 01-08-2019
Likely the most interesting news from CES this year is that Apple is finally partnering in meaningful ways with big TV manufacturers. Most notably, Apple is creating an exclusive iTunes...
Report: TV Viewership Patterns and Economic Realities Indicate Difficult Path for "Skinny" Bundles
Posted on 03-25-2015
So-called "skinny bundles" of TV networks face long odds of success given the dispersion of actual TV viewership, cross-ownership of broadcast-cable TV networks by media conglomerates and underlying economic realities,...
Verizon and Sony Are Now On Deck in the OTT Land Rush
Posted on 03-12-2015
Verizon and Sony are both on deck with new OTT services poised to launch shortly, according to new reports over the past couple of days. Both companies have previously stated...
Related News (217 items)
- Sony’s Funimation Closes $1.2B Crunchyroll Acquisition From AT&T Variety - 08-09-2021
- AT&T is selling Crunchyroll to Sony for $1.18B TechCrunch - 12-09-2020
- TikTok Re-Ups Licensing Deal With Sony, Adding Marketing, Artist Discovery Components Tubefilter - 11-02-2020
- Sony confirms Disney Plus, Netflix, and Twitch will be on the PS5 at launch The Verge - 10-22-2020
- Apple TV App Launches on Select Sony Smart TVs Variety - 10-14-2020
- AT&T puts another 'for sale' sign up seeking $1.5B from Sony for Crunchyroll Fox Business - 08-12-2020