VideoNuze Posts (83 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: AT&T-Time Warner Didn’t Work. Will Discovery-WarnerMedia?
Posted on 05-21-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. AT&T...
AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Didn’t Make Sense to Begin With
Posted on 05-17-2021
AT&T is spinning off WarnerMedia to Discovery, just 4 1/2 years since it announced it was acquiring Time Warner (as WarnerMedia was then known) and just three years since the...
VideoNuze Podcast #544: Disney+ Will be Challenged in Streaming Movies; AT&T Quits Virtual Pay-TV
Posted on 01-15-2021
Welcome to the 544th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Kids movies were a big part of the success of Disney+ in...
Related News (385 items)
- DirecTV Stream Becomes Single Brand for Former AT&T Video Services Next TV - 08-02-2021
- AT&T scrambles to sell ad tech unit Xandr as losses mount Axios - 07-20-2021
- Big media to get a lot bigger Axios - 05-17-2021
- Discovery CEO David Zaslav on WarnerMedia Deal: Relationships With Talent Will Be “Number One Priority” The Hollywood Reporter - 05-17-2021
- Cord Cutting Improved by Over 22% in Q1 for Top Operators Thanks to Slower DirecTV Blood Loss Next TV - 05-02-2021
- HBO Max Gains 3 Million Subscribers in Q1, AT&T Beats Wall Street Forecasts Variety - 04-22-2021