VideoNuze Posts (83 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: AT&T-Time Warner Didn’t Work. Will Discovery-WarnerMedia?
Posted on 05-21-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. AT&T...
AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Didn’t Make Sense to Begin With
Posted on 05-17-2021
AT&T is spinning off WarnerMedia to Discovery, just 4 1/2 years since it announced it was acquiring Time Warner (as WarnerMedia was then known) and just three years since the...
VideoNuze Podcast #544: Disney+ Will be Challenged in Streaming Movies; AT&T Quits Virtual Pay-TV
Posted on 01-15-2021
Welcome to the 544th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Kids movies were a big part of the success of Disney+ in...
Related News (388 items)
- AT&T sells Xandr ad business to Microsoft for $1 billion LA Times - 12-21-2021
- Spun Off DirecTV Platforms Lost a Combined 412,000 Subscribers in Q3, Analyst Projects Next TV - 11-19-2021
- HBO Head Casey Bloys Talks ‘Succession,’ DC Comics and International Programming Bloomberg - 10-28-2021
- DirecTV Stream Becomes Single Brand for Former AT&T Video Services Next TV - 08-02-2021
- AT&T scrambles to sell ad tech unit Xandr as losses mount Axios - 07-20-2021
- Big media to get a lot bigger Axios - 05-17-2021