VideoNuze Posts (6 items)
Epix is Striving for "Lights-Out" Video Work Flows with Signiant
Posted on 05-25-2010
Signiant, which positions itself as a provider of "content supply chain management" software, is announcing this morning...
Aspera: Today Super-Fast Video File Transfers for the Media Industry. Tomorrow Super-Fast Video Downloads for Consumers?
Posted on 06-17-2009
Last week in "Robust Ecosystem Promises that Online Video Will Keep Looking Better and Better," I briefly mentioned a company called Aspera in the...
News from NAB
Posted on 04-14-2008
The press releases began flying today, timed with NAB's kickoff. Here are a few that caught my eye: Move Networks Raises $46 Million Move continues its fund-raising prowess,...
Related News (6 items)
- Premier Media Group Moves to File-based Delivery with Signiant Press Release - 08-10-2010
- Deluxe greases skids for digital The Hollywood Reporter - 08-20-2008
- Signiant is distributing NHL video content Boston Globe - 06-04-2008
- Hulu Uses Signiant for Content Aggregation B&C - 04-14-2008
- An open field for NFL video Boston Globe - 02-04-2008
- Signiant Powers Current’s Viewer-Created Submissions Worldwide Press Release - 12-17-2007