VideoNuze Posts (12 items)
Sezmi Drops "Select Plus" Tier, Shifts Away From Digital Broadcast Delivery
Posted on 12-19-2010
Sezmi, the next-generation subscription TV provider, is discontinuing as of December 28th its "Select Plus" $19.95/mo tier...
Sezmi Expands to Malaysia With YTL Partnership - Template For 4G Carrier Deals in U.S.?
Posted on 10-11-2010
Sezmi is expanding into Malaysia, partnering with YTL Communications to provide the digital television service component of YTL's...
Sezmi Snags Another $17.3M; Positioned for Shift to Affordable Pay-TV Service?
Posted on 09-20-2010
Late last week Sezmi, the startup pay-TV replacement provider raised another $17.3M, bringing its total raised...
Related News (12 items)
- KIT digital acquires Sezmi for $27M Fierce IPTV - 01-09-2012
- Sezmi Dumps No-Frills Pay-TV Service Light Reading - 09-27-2011
- Grupo Iusacell Selects Sezmi to Deliver Personalized Home and Mobile Video Services in Mexico Press Release - 03-22-2011
- Sezmi, Amazon Team Up to Sell TV 2.0 TheWrap - 09-02-2010
- Sezmi Brings Broadcast-Plus-VOD TV Service To 36 U.S. Markets Multichannel News - 08-04-2010
- No Cable Nets In Sezmi`s Expansion To 10 Markets Multichannel News - 06-18-2010