VideoNuze Posts (10 items)
New Data Indicates Almost Half of Online Viewers Watch Pre-Roll Ads Even When They Can Choose Not To
Posted on 07-01-2011
Two recent data points share a common, though somewhat surprising, conclusion: almost half of online viewers watch pre-roll ads to...
Forget Cord-Cutting, Greed May Destroy the Cable Industry
Posted on 04-08-2011
For all the ink that's been spilled over the past year about consumer-driven cord-cutting leading to the demise of the cable industry, could it...
Time Warner Cable iPad App Disrupting the Cable Industry
Posted on 03-25-2011
It's been less than 2 weeks since Time Warner Cable announced its iPad app, but the fur has been flying ever since....
Related News (24 items)
- ViacomCBS, Scripps Join Advanced Smart TV Group Project OAR Mediapost - 05-11-2020
- Verizon's Mobile-First Service to Serve Up Scripps Fare Multichannel News - 06-25-2015
- Amazon Cuts Back on Streaming Scripps, Discovery Shows WSJ - 03-25-2014
- Amazon nabs Food Network, Travel Channel for Instant Video CNET - News.com - 02-28-2013
- Scripps Streams Live Video To Mobile Mediapost - 09-08-2011
- Tug of War Between Cable Companies and Channels Comes to the iPad NY Times - 04-04-2011