VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #265: Can Apple Succeed With a "Skinny" Bundle of TV Networks?
Posted on 03-20-2015
I'm pleased to present the 265th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. There's been a lot of buzz this week about a
New Focus Group Research Reveals Minimal Interest in Cord-Cutting
Posted on 03-18-2015
It turns out that where's there's smoke there isn't always fire. If you were to believe the media's rampant attention to cord-cutting, you'd think it was poised to skyrocket. But...
Research: TV Networks' Viewership Continues Falling, With Structural Shift to SVOD Looming
Posted on 11-25-2014
Bernstein Research has introduced a new weekly tracking report analyzing ad-supported U.S. TV networks' viewership on a year-over-year basis. The first version, released today, shows that for the week of...
Related News (19 items)
- Analyst Says Xfinity Flex Could Have 5.6 Million Subs by 2025 Multichannel News - 09-09-2021
- Warner Bros. Discovery is No Streaming Powerhouse Yet, Analyst Says Next TV - 06-24-2021
- TV Ad Revenues To See Sharp 40% Decline in 2Q, Moderating Drops Through 2020 Mediapost - 03-26-2020
- Forecast: Netflix Could Grow To Nearly 90 Million Subs In 12 Years Mediapost - 06-27-2018
- Kids' TV Viewing Records Big Declines Mediapost - 09-15-2017
- Analyst Predicts Bleak Future for Traditional Media B&C - 04-13-2017