VideoNuze Posts (41 items)
Research: Samsung Leads in Smart TVs, Roku in CTV Devices
Posted on 08-11-2020
Conviva released detailed streaming viewership data late last week for Q2 ’20, finding that Samsung is the clear leader in smart TV viewing time while Roku leads in connected...
Free Ad-Based Streaming TV on Connected TVs: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Posted on 05-28-2020
I’m bullish on ad-based free streaming channels on Connected TVs. eMarketer projected the CTV ad market would grow to $14B in 2023, double the 2019 figure. Why is the Free...
Apple’s New Partnerships Are A Start, But A Lot More Is Needed To Support Originals
Posted on 01-08-2019
Likely the most interesting news from CES this year is that Apple is finally partnering in meaningful ways with big TV manufacturers. Most notably, Apple is creating an exclusive iTunes...
Related News (167 items)
- Executives From LG, Samsung & Vizio Weigh In; The Role Of Smart TVs With Advertisers And Audience Measurement Forbes - 03-29-2022
- Samsung Ads Partners with Data Platforms to Bring more Marketer Dollars to TV Adweek - 12-14-2021
- TikTok is now available on Samsung and LG TVs, Android TV devices The Verge - 11-22-2021
- Samsung Ads Debuts Connected TV Predictive Planner to Boost AVOD Ad Buys Adweek - 09-09-2021
- Samsung’s TV Plus is now streaming on the web - here’s why that’s a huge expansion Protocol - 07-10-2021
- Why CTV is Positioned to Thrive as Third-Party Cookies Fade Away AdExchanger - 06-10-2021