VideoNuze Posts (42 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Why Samsung and LG License Their TV Operating Systems to Competitors
Posted on 10-14-2022
This week on Inside the Stream nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I discuss the intensifying competition among TV operating systems and in particular why two large TV manufacturers - Samsung and...
Research: Samsung Leads in Smart TVs, Roku in CTV Devices
Posted on 08-11-2020
Conviva released detailed streaming viewership data late last week for Q2 ’20, finding that Samsung is the clear leader in smart TV viewing time while Roku leads in connected...
Free Ad-Based Streaming TV on Connected TVs: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Posted on 05-28-2020
I’m bullish on ad-based free streaming channels on Connected TVs. eMarketer projected the CTV ad market would grow to $14B in 2023, double the 2019 figure. Why is the Free...
Related News (170 items)
- Samsung wants to bring TV Plus to third-party TVs Lowpass - 01-20-2023
- Study Shows Why "Hybrid" VOD Services Are The Model Of The Future Mediapost - 12-12-2022
- Samsung TV Plus Launches Rebrand, Unveils New Content Partnerships Variety - 08-30-2022
- Executives From LG, Samsung & Vizio Weigh In; The Role Of Smart TVs With Advertisers And Audience Measurement Forbes - 03-29-2022
- Samsung Ads Partners with Data Platforms to Bring more Marketer Dollars to TV Adweek - 12-14-2021
- TikTok is now available on Samsung and LG TVs, Android TV devices The Verge - 11-22-2021