VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
Research: Shift in Ad Spending From TV to OTT Expected Over Next 2 Years
Posted on 02-06-2018
New research from SpotX reveals an expected shift in advertising spending from TV to OTT over the next 2 years. The research was conducted by Kagan among 41 U.S....
VideoNuze Podcast #350: Lots of Reasons Why Sports TV Will Be Under Pressure in 2017
Posted on 12-09-2016
I'm pleased to present the 350th edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week we return to the cost of sports and...
VideoNuze Podcast #281: Pay-TV’s Programming Costs Spiral While Kids’ Interest in TV Wanes
Posted on 07-10-2015
I'm pleased to present the 281st edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Earlier this week SNL Kagan released an updated forecast...
Related News (21 items)
- Rich NFL deals will drive more cord cutting for MVPDs: analyst Fierce Video - 04-22-2021
- 37% of U.S. Broadband Homes Have Cut the Cord Next TV - 09-09-2020
- Pay TV’s Pain Point Gets Worse: Cord-Cutting Sped Up in 2016 Variety - 04-14-2017
- Kagan: Broadband-Only Homes Represent 13% of U.S. Households Home Media - 03-29-2017
- OTT in Focus: Skinny TV Bundle Getting Wider Attention Home Media - 09-26-2016
- Broadband Ups Cable Industry Forecast Home Media Magazine - 08-11-2016