VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
Research: CTV Ad Frequency Problem is “Highly Exaggerated”
Posted on 07-20-2021
At VideoNuze’s Connected TV Advertising Summit last month, one of the issues most often raised by speakers was frequency. Sometimes speakers articulated the issue through their lens as an industry...
Multi-Screen Ad Budgets to Increase from 20% Today to Nearly 50% in Three Years: Nielsen/ANA
Posted on 11-19-2013
According to a recently released study by the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) and Nielsen, multi-screen advertising will grow from 20% of advertisers' budgets today to nearly 50% in...
Video "Measurement Crisis" is Causing Angst in Advertising Ecosystem
Posted on 02-20-2012
The tone of last week's Cross-Platform Video Measurement Summit in NYC, was set upfront, as first speaker Patti Wakeling, Unilever's Global Media Insights Director, plainly stated that a "measurement...
Related News (9 items)
- Bots Will Cost Digital Advertisers $7.2 Billion in 2016, Says ANA Study Adweek - 01-19-2016
- Connected TV Viewing Rises Sharply, Marketer Engagement Does Not Mediapost - 08-31-2015
- Nearly 25% of Video Ad Views Are Fraudulent, and 6 Other Alarming Stats Adweek - 12-09-2014
- Fewer Than a Quarter of Marketers Have Used Programmatic Buying Adweek - 09-03-2014
- Video Content at `the Beginning of the Future` NY Times - 02-17-2012
- CBS Research Chief`s Theory: TV Still a Big Bang B&C - 02-22-2010