VideoNuze Posts (173 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: AT&T-Time Warner Didn’t Work. Will Discovery-WarnerMedia?
Posted on 05-21-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. AT&T...
AT&T’s Acquisition of Time Warner Didn’t Make Sense to Begin With
Posted on 05-17-2021
AT&T is spinning off WarnerMedia to Discovery, just 4 1/2 years since it announced it was acquiring Time Warner (as WarnerMedia was then known) and just three years since the...
Disney and Google Gain Importance in Pay-TV
Posted on 11-24-2020
The U.S. pay-TV business performed better than expected in Q3 ’20, with top providers “only” losing around 120K subscribers, according to data compiled by Leichtman Research Group. The results...
Related News (758 items)
- Spun Off DirecTV Platforms Lost a Combined 412,000 Subscribers in Q3, Analyst Projects Next TV - 11-19-2021
- T-Mobile Giving Away Paramount Plus Free for One Year to All Customers on Postpaid Plans Variety - 11-04-2021
- Verizon Extends NFL Tech and Marketing Partnership With 10-Year Deal, Telco Drops Live Streaming Rights Variety - 09-09-2021
- DirecTV Stream Becomes Single Brand for Former AT&T Video Services Next TV - 08-02-2021
- Discovery CEO David Zaslav on WarnerMedia Deal: Relationships With Talent Will Be “Number One Priority” The Hollywood Reporter - 05-17-2021
- Verizon to Sell Yahoo, AOL for $5 Billion to Apollo WSJ - 05-03-2021