VideoNuze Posts (8 items)
Office Depot and SundaySky Innovating With Customized, Retargeted Video Ads
Posted on 03-28-2012
Here's a great example of how online video advertising is opening up a new world of opportunities for savvy marketers: office supply giant Office Depot is dynamically creating customized video...
VideoNuze Report Podcast #126 - Sky's NOW TV; iPad's Data Cap Problems
Posted on 03-23-2012
I'm pleased to be joined once again by Colin Dixon, senior partner at The Diffusion Group, for the 126th edition of the VideoNuze Report podcast, for Mar. 23, 2012. This...
Video Curation Model Scores With New ClinicalAdvisor Site Powered By Magnify.net
Posted on 03-15-2012
With the world awash in video, opportunities continue to emerge for publications to intelligently curate the best from around the web in order to add value to their audiences. The...
Related News (25 items)
- Verizon Eliminates Fios TV and Internet Bundles With ‘Mix & Match’ Pricing Variety - 01-09-2020
- AT&T Eyes $16- to $17-a-Month Streaming Service in Strategy Shift WSJ - 06-06-2019
- T-Mobile pay TV service launching in first half of 2019 Fierce Video - 02-07-2019
- For YouTube Stars, Writing a Book Is Still a Big Deal WSJ - 06-26-2016
- AT&T Acquiring Quickplay Media Home Media Magazine - 05-16-2016
- YouTube Stars Catalyze Recent Rise In Book Sales, Publishers Say Tubefilter - 12-22-2015