VideoNuze Posts (469 items)
Study: Screen-Based Activity for Older and Younger Viewers Sharply Diverges
Posted on 02-08-2022
Screen-based activity for older and younger viewers is increasingly diverging, according to the Hub Entertainment Research’s latest “Video Redefined” survey. For 13-24 year olds, just 25% of their screen-based...
Online Video Viewing Equal to Traditional TV For 13-24 Year Olds
Posted on 01-11-2021
For 13-24 year olds, online video viewing is approximately equal to traditional TV viewing, according to Hub Entertainment Research’s new Video Redefined study based on a December, 2020 survey. Hub...
Report: Online Video Viewing Edges Out Traditional TV Viewing in U.S.
Posted on 10-14-2020
In August, hours spent watching online video per week edged out hours spent watching traditional TV on broadcast, cable, or satellite in the U.S., according to a new report from...
Related News (2,212 items)
- Ad-Supported Streaming Tiers to Generate Over $10 Billion in Revenue by 2027, Study Predicts The Wrap - 07-31-2023
- 64% Of Major Streaming In 2022 Was Scripted, Study Finds Mediapost - 05-19-2023
- Confused About When You Can Watch Movies at Home? Get Used to It IndiWire - 04-03-2023
- Most Moviegoers Will Still Go To Theaters Even If What They’re Seeing Will Soon Be Streaming – Study Deadline - 04-05-2023
- Streaming TV Viewing Via Mobile Casting Rises As Media Players, Gaming Boxes Decline Mediapost - 04-05-2023
- YouTube Key To Reaching Kids, Who Drive Family Buying Decisions: Precise TV B&C - 10-17-2022