VideoNuze Posts (469 items)
Study: Screen-Based Activity for Older and Younger Viewers Sharply Diverges
Posted on 02-08-2022
Screen-based activity for older and younger viewers is increasingly diverging, according to the Hub Entertainment Research’s latest “Video Redefined” survey. For 13-24 year olds, just 25% of their screen-based...
Online Video Viewing Equal to Traditional TV For 13-24 Year Olds
Posted on 01-11-2021
For 13-24 year olds, online video viewing is approximately equal to traditional TV viewing, according to Hub Entertainment Research’s new Video Redefined study based on a December, 2020 survey. Hub...
Report: Online Video Viewing Edges Out Traditional TV Viewing in U.S.
Posted on 10-14-2020
In August, hours spent watching online video per week edged out hours spent watching traditional TV on broadcast, cable, or satellite in the U.S., according to a new report from...
Related News (2,206 items)
- Streaming Services to See 150M Cancellations Next Year as Churn Heats Up, Deloitte Predicts The Hollywood Reporter - 12-01-2021
- Consumers Don’t Mind Ads If They Get Lower Streaming Subscription Prices, Study Says The Hollywood Reporter - 09-09-2021
- Most Consumers Still Prefer to Stream, J.D. Power Report Says Multichannel News - 08-05-2021
- U.S. Homes Adding SVOD Services Falls To 3.9% in 2Q, Kantar Reports B&C - 07-14-2021
- 46% of U.S. Broadband Homes Have 4 Or More Subscription Streaming Services Next TV - 06-15-2021
- Videos On YouTube And Facebook Get 70% As Much Viewership As Linear TV Shows (Report) Tubefilter - 06-09-2021