VideoNuze Posts (56 items)
Research: Amazon Channels is Driving Over Half of Direct-to-Consumer Video Subscriptions
Posted on 05-16-2018
New research from The Diffusion Group finds that 55% of all direct-to-consumer video subscriptions are being driven by Amazon Channels. As the chart below shows, for Showtime, Channels accounts for...
DOJ’s Suit Against AT&T-Time Warner Deal Ignores Industry Realities
Posted on 11-21-2017
Yesterday the U.S. Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division sued to block AT&T’s proposed $108 billion acquisition of Time Warner. The suit breaks with decades of past practice where...
Antitrust Head Delrahim in Hot Seat on AT&T - Time Warner Deal
Posted on 11-09-2017
No doubt you’ve already heard about the remarkable turn of events in the saga of AT&T’s acquisition of Time Warner. As reported by multiple news outlets yesterday, the Justice Department’s...
Related News (626 items)
- Biden nominates acting FCC Chair Jessica Rosenworcel for permanent post The Washington Post - 10-26-2021
- Amazon Seeks Recusal of FTC Chairwoman Lina Khan in Antitrust Investigations of Company WSJ - 06-30-2021
- Sen. Warren calls for ‘meticulous’ review of Amazon’s MGM acquisition The Verge - 06-29-2021
- YouTube secures a big win in the EU over copyright CNBC - 06-22-2021
- The fight to make Netflix and Hulu pay cable fees The Verge - 01-20-2021
- Comcast Urged To Abandon 'Inconceivable' Plan To Impose Data Caps During Pandemic Mediapost - 01-05-2021