VideoNuze Posts (34 items)
Yahoo’s Muddled Video Strategy Contributed to Its Decline
Posted on 07-25-2016
Yahoo missed many opportunities over the years, leading to its acquisition today by Verizon, but surely one of the biggest was never creating a distinct identity in video. Back in...
Synacor Provides United Online With New Video Portal
Posted on 02-03-2016
ISPs NetZero and Juno, both part of United Online, will deploy Synacor’s web portal, which includes syndicated content including “Don’t Miss” an original video program covering TV shows, the companies...
Despite Stellar Design, Yahoo Screen Was a Victim of Incoherent Content Strategy
Posted on 01-05-2016
Yesterday, Variety broke the news that Yahoo has shut down its Yahoo Screen video site/app, dispersing its content throughout the broader Yahoo site. Yahoo Screen was a marquee initiative...
Related News (247 items)
- Marissa Mayer vs. "Kim Kardashian's Ass": What Sunk Yahoo's Media Ambitions? Vanity Fair - 04-04-2016
- "Bringing a spoon to a gunfight": Why Yahoo's video strategy faltered Digiday - 12-03-2015
- AOL's Top Video Executive Dermot McCormack to Depart WSJ - 09-23-2015
- Never visited AOL's homepage? Its radical redesign hopes to change that TNW - 06-02-2015
- Yahoo's Mayer Bullish on Video For Magazines, Lukewarm on 'Yahoo Screen' WSJ - 04-28-2015
- Yahoo Readies NewFronts 2015, Delivers Video Through Native, App Install Ads Mediapost - 04-22-2015