VideoNuze Posts (75 items)
Akamai Adds Live Streaming Features Ahead of Anticipated Viewership Surge
Posted on 10-13-2020
Akamai has announced a set of new live streaming features for its platform in anticipation of a viewership surge in late 2020 and into 2021. Akamai forecasts that a...
VideoNuze Podcast #453: Super Bowl Streaming Hits New High
Posted on 02-08-2019
I’m pleased to present the 453rd edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This past Sunday’s Super Bowl set the record for the...
Free On-Demand Webinar on The Future of Live Streaming With Viacom and Akamai
Posted on 01-31-2019
I recently hosted a free webinar on The Future of Live Streaming, with guests Alec Hendry, Senior Director of Technology Convergence at Viacom and Henrik Eriksson, Service Line Manager...
Related News (488 items)
- Peacock Looks to Beijing Winter Olympics for a Second Chance WSJ - 02-02-2022
- Roku rolls out all-new Live TV Zone The Verge - 01-11-2022
- Amid video growing pains, Amazon Live struggles to attract publishers Digiday - 12-01-2021
- NBCU Targets Bravo Fans With Virtual Bazaar and Shoppable Instagram Adweek - 11-09-2021
- Whatnot raises another $150M for its livestream shopping platform, evolves into a unicorn TechCrunch - 09-16-2021
- Telegram uncaps live stream viewers as part of big version 8.0 update The Verge - 09-01-2021