VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
No Surprise, No Deal for Hulu. Here's What Changed.
Posted on 10-14-2011
Last evening, Hulu's owners announced in a short statement that the company will not be sold after all. The news came as...
First Fox, Now Disney, Reportedly Renewing Hulu's Distribution Rights
Posted on 06-24-2011
As if this week's intrigue around Hulu putting itself up for sale hasn't been enough, Bloomberg is reporting that Disney has tentatively...
OK, Hulu's for Sale; Can a Deal Get Done and Who are the Frontrunners?
Posted on 06-22-2011
Following yesterday's rumors, the LA Times is now reporting that Hulu has hired two investment banks, Guggenheim Partners...
Related News (10 items)
- YouTube’s new Shopify integration lets creators place products across their channels Tubefilter - 07-19-2022
- YouTube Is Crashing the TV Upfronts This Year Variety - 02-24-2022
- Twitch wants creators to have sustainable revenue. It’s rolling out monthly guarantees. Tubefilter - 02-24-2022
- YouTube is taking one of its top Shorts creators to the Super Bowl Tubefilter - 02-11-2022
- YouTube is adding new ways for creators to make money with Shorts and shopping The Verge - 02-10-2022
- MrBeast’s ‘Squid Game’ Remake Becomes Fastest Non-Music Video To Reach 100 Million Views - In 4 Days Tubefilter - 11-30-2021