VideoNuze Posts (12 items)
Report: Five Leading Streaming Services Collected $1.3 Billion in Ad Spending in 2021
Posted on 02-28-2022
Five leading OTT services - Hulu, Peacock, Discovery+, HBO Max and Paramount+ - generated $1.3 billion in 2021 ad spending, according to MediaRadar, an ad intelligence platform. MediaRadar also...
Tubi Grows Viewership by 40% in 2021; Forecasts AVOD Viewing Will Equal SVOD in 2022
Posted on 02-09-2022
Tubi streamed 3.6 billion hours in 2021, a 40% increase over 2020, with 56% of its viewers unreachable by advertisers through linear TV and 27% of them unreachable through other...
Inside the Stream Podcast: IMDb TV Has Ad Problems But It Will Succeed Anyway
Posted on 12-03-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. IMDb...
Related News (71 items)
- NBCUniversal Projects Peak Losses on Peacock to Hit $3 Billion This Year Variety - 01-26-2023
- Nielsen and Netflix Expand Partnership for Global Measurement Adweek - 01-18-2023
- Peacock At 18M Paid Subscribers, Up From 15M In Sept. Deadline - 12-05-2022
- Peacock Will Start Streaming Hallmark Programming Deadline - 10-31-2022
- FanDuel becomes first sports gambling company to launch own broadcast network Yahoo - 08-25-2022
- The Roku Channel brings on 14 new channels, including local NBC news Fierce Video - 08-16-2022