VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #448: The Top 10 Video Stories of 2018
Posted on 12-20-2018
I’m pleased to present the 448th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. Continuing our tradition for our final podcast of the year,...
VideoNuze Podcast #436: Evaluating Verizon’s New 5G Home Service
Posted on 09-14-2018
I’m pleased to present the 436th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. This week Verizon announced the introductory offer terms for...
Verizon Announces Aggressive, Video-Focused Offer for 5G Launch
Posted on 09-12-2018
Verizon has announced an aggressive, video-focused offer for its initial 5G launch, underscoring how potentially disruptive wireless telcos could be for both broadband and pay-TV services. Starting tomorrow...
Related News (11 items)
- Verizon launches 5G in NFL stadiums across the US CNET - 09-05-2019
- Verizon Fios Looks to Goose Gig Sales With Free Netflix Multichannel News - 02-04-2019
- AT&T to launch 5G mobile service on Friday Axios - 12-20-2018
- Verizon reorganizes into 3 groups to leverage 5G ZDNet - 11-05-2018
- Inside AT&T’s Plan for 5G Technology WSJ - 10-29-2018
- 5G is almost a reality. Here's what it'll really feel like CNET - 10-17-2018