VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
Study: YouTube Ads Have 2x Better Recall For Kids
Posted on 02-03-2022
A new study from Giraffe Insights and Precise.TV of kids aged 2-12 in the U.S. and U.K. has found that ads on YouTube have twice the level of recall compared...
VideoNuze Podcast #540: discovery+ Set to Launch; Kids’ Streaming Report
Posted on 12-04-2020
I’m pleased to present the 540th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. discovery+ is set to launch in the U.S....
Survey: YouTube Kids Tops Kids’ Streaming Viewing
Posted on 12-01-2020
A new report from nScreenMedia and WildBrain Spark reveals that YouTube Kids is the most popular streaming video source for kids 12 years old or younger. Surveyed parents responded...
Related News (84 items)
- Roku Inks Programming Deal With Pocket.watch for Children’s Shows The Hollywood Reporter - 02-13-2023
- TikTok Gaining on YouTube as Key Way To Reach Kids B&C - 01-18-2023
- YouTube Key To Reaching Kids, Who Drive Family Buying Decisions: Precise TV B&C - 10-17-2022
- CoComelon and Blippi owner Moonbug acquires kids’ franchise Little Angel Tubefilter - 02-09-2022
- Netflix launches games to iPhone and iPad users worldwide TechCrunch - 11-09-2021
- Netflix to Roll Out TikTok-Like Short Clip Feature Aimed at Kids Bloomberg - 11-09-2021