VideoNuze Posts (3 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #540: discovery+ Set to Launch; Kids’ Streaming Report
Posted on 12-04-2020
I’m pleased to present the 540th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. discovery+ is set to launch in the U.S....
Survey: YouTube Kids Tops Kids’ Streaming Viewing
Posted on 12-01-2020
A new report from nScreenMedia and WildBrain Spark reveals that YouTube Kids is the most popular streaming video source for kids 12 years old or younger. Surveyed parents responded...
VideoNuze Podcast #383: Disney’s Blundered 2012 Netflix Deal Comes Home to Roost
Posted on 08-11-2017
I’m pleased to present the 383rd edition of the VideoNuze podcast with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. On today’s podcast, Colin and I discuss how Disney’s...
Related News (80 items)
- Netflix launches games to iPhone and iPad users worldwide TechCrunch - 11-09-2021
- Netflix to Roll Out TikTok-Like Short Clip Feature Aimed at Kids Bloomberg - 11-09-2021
- Studio Behind ‘Cocomelon’ Acquired in $3 Billion Deal Bloomberg - 11-04-2021
- Nickelodeon, Once a Possible Casualty of the Streaming Wars, is Paramount Plus' Future IGN - 05-14-2021
- Nickelodeon Broadens Upfront Focus from Linear-Only to Streaming-Fueled ‘Multiverse’ Adweek - 03-18-2021
- YouTube Announces 2021 Slate Of More Than 30 Kids’ Originals Tubefilter - 02-22-2021