VideoNuze Posts (2 items)
JW Player Now Supports Virtual Reality and 360-Degree Video
Posted on 10-13-2016
Popular online video platform JW Player now supports virtual reality and 360-degree video. With over 2 million publishers using its platform, the new capabilities could help further fuel VR and...
Teads Intros 360-Degree Outstream Video Ad for More Immersive Experiences
Posted on 07-22-2016
Looking to capitalize on the growing interest in virtual reality, outstream video ad specialist Teads has introduced inRead 360, a new outstream video ad format offering 360-degree viewing and...
Related News (54 items)
- Disney+ will be available on the Apple Vision Pro at launch TechCrunch - 06-05-2023
- NBCUniversal Inks Multiyear Deal With Meta to Bring ‘The Office,’ Blumhouse IP to VR Devices The Hollywood Reporter - 10-12-2022
- Vudu Streaming Service Launches on Oculus Virtual Reality Devices Next TV - 10-12-2021
- Verizon Will Stream NBA Games in VR Through League Partnership Adweek - 07-30-2020
- Amazon Is Bringing Prime Video to Oculus VR Headsets Variety - 07-24-2019
- YouTube Has Partnered With Facebook-Owned Oculus On YouTube VR App For The Oculus Go Tubefilter - 09-26-2018