VideoNuze Posts (7 items)
VideoNuze Podcast #412: Deloitte Research Reveals Video Convergence; Amazon’s Math on Originals
Posted on 03-23-2018
I’m pleased to present the 412th edition of the VideoNuze podcast, with my weekly partner Colin Dixon of nScreenMedia. New data from Deloitte shows a convergence of streaming...
The Anti-Binge: Hulu Takes a Stance Against the Growing Obsession
Posted on 08-10-2015
At a time when the rapid rise of Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and other streaming services is upending the traditional broadcast and cable TV industries (see last week’s market meltdown for...
Why SVOD Services Are At Risk Of Being Downgraded by Consumers to Transactional VOD
Posted on 08-04-2015
Research released late last week by Parks Associates, which revealed high levels of churn for many smaller SVOD services, reinforced for me that many of these services are at...
Related News (29 items)
- Netflix Eschews All-At-Once Releases For Two Unscripted Series Mediapost - 03-24-2021
- Hulu launches its viewer-friendly ‘binge watch ads’ TechCrunch - 12-12-2019
- Netflix is distancing itself from the term 'binge-watching' Engadget - 08-29-2018
- AMC to Release ‘The Terror’ for Binge-Viewing, But Only for Premium Subscribers on Comcast Variety - 03-22-2018
- Binge Boom: Young U.S. Viewers Gulp Down Average of 6 TV Episodes per Sitting Variety - 03-21-2017
- More TV networks follow Netflix to binge-watching model Fox Business - 01-20-2017