VideoNuze Posts (4 items)
Clearleap Acquired by IBM to Drive Cloud Services and Video Analytics
Posted on 12-09-2015
With my focus yesterday on Amazon’s introduction of its Streaming Partners Program and my recognition as a top 10 media writer by LinkedIn, I didn’t have a chance...
Twitter's SnappyTV Deal is All About "Winning the Moments That Matter"
Posted on 06-23-2014
In case you missed it, last Thursday Twitter acquired SnappyTV, a cloud-based video platform that allows content providers and brands to quickly create clips from live video and then...
Bonnier's "Cycle World" and "Saveur" Videos Curated Into TV Programs by Portico TV
Posted on 04-02-2014
Expanding on their existing partnership, Bonnier, one of the largest U.S. magazine publishers, and Net2TV, a startup connected-TV media company, will create 30-minute TV programs for Bonnier titles...
Related News (9 items)
- Hulu Rolls With Amazon’s Video Cloud Multichannel News - 08-14-2017
- Chicago’s 'cloud tax' makes Netflix and other streaming services more expensive The Verge - 07-01-2015
- Why the Cloud Is Key to Charter's Big Deal for Time Warner Cable Variety - 06-03-2015
- Charter Poised to Go Wide With New UI Multichannel News - 05-26-2015
- Comcast CEO Brian Roberts Talks Up Cloud Technology and Voice Remotes The Hollywood Reporter - 05-13-2015
- Charter Unveils Its `Worldbox` Multichannel News - 01-06-2015