VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Report: Smart TVs Double Their Share of Streaming Time
Posted on 10-29-2020
Smart TVs accounted for 14.8% of streaming viewership time globally in Q3 ’20, double their 7.7% share in Q3 ’19, according to Conviva’s new State of Streaming report. Smart TVs’...
Parks: Smart TV is Primary Viewing Device for One-Third of U.S. Broadband Users
Posted on 06-30-2020
Parks Associates has released a new white paper with Applicaster, with research finding that in Q1 ’20 almost one-third of U.S. broadband users said that their smart TV was their...
Roku’s Smart TV Strategy is Paying Off, So Now Amazon Follows
Posted on 01-04-2017
Roku’s strategy of powering TV manufacturers’ smart TVs is meeting with success as the company announced yesterday that its Roku TVs accounted for 13% of smart TV sales in...
Related News (32 items)
- ‘Wednesday’ Manages Record-Breaking Debut Week On Nielsen U.S. Streaming Charts Deadline - 12-21-2022
- HBO Max Is Now Streaming on Vizio SmartCast TVs Variety - 09-02-2021
- Streaming Is Now More Popular Than Linear on Samsung Smart TVs Adweek - 06-24-2020
- Android TV Takes Major Step in U.S. Market With Integration into TCL Smart TVs Multichannel News - 06-08-2020
- Google surprises Android TV owners with unwanted advertisements Engadget - 04-06-2019
- YouTube TV Adds Support for Some LG, Samsung Smart TVs Multichannel News - 11-16-2017