VideoNuze Posts (272 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Xperi EVP Explains Vewd Acquisition, TVOS Opportunity
Posted on 07-15-2022
This week on Inside the Stream nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I interview Geir Skaaden, EVP and Chief Products and Services Officer at Xperi, which recently acquired Vewd to push...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Discovery+ and HBO Max’s Future
Posted on 03-18-2022
This week Colin and I discuss the future integration of Discovery+ and HBO Max. New details were shared this week by the company’s chief financial officer at an industry...
Innovid Acquires TVSquared to Strengthen Cross-Platform Measurement
Posted on 02-07-2022
Buy-side ad management platform Innovid has announced it will acquire TVSquared, a measurement platform for linear, connected TV and addressable TV. The deal’s value is $160 million, including $100...
Related News (1,606 items)
- Comcast and Disney Agree to Speed Up Hulu Deal NY Times - 09-06-2023
- Video Editing App Captions Just Raised $25 Million To Bring AI To Creators Forbes - 06-24-2023
- Ad tech firm Madhive raises $300M from Goldman Sachs Axios - 06-13-2023
- Liberty Global and Warner Bros Discovery owners weigh deal for All3Media Reuters - 05-31-2023
- Inside Disney and Comcast’s Fight Over the Future of Hulu WSJ - 05-25-2023
- Creator funding firm Electrify invests in education YouTube channel Veritasium Tubefilter - 05-08-2023