VideoNuze Posts (269 items)
5 Key Takeaways from Hello Sunshine’s $900 Million Deal
Posted on 08-04-2021
Lots of industry executives’ heads snapped to attention around 10:30am Eastern Time on Tuesday when the Wall Street Journal posted exclusively that Reese Witherspoon’s media company Hello Sunshine...
Mediaocean Acquires Flashtalking as CTV-Focused Dealmaking Remains White Hot
Posted on 07-13-2021
Mediaocean is acquiring Flashtalking, an independent ad-serving and analytics provider. Deal terms were not disclosed but the Wall Street Journal reported the valuation at $500 million. Although Flashtalking...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Interview with Innovid’s CEO and Co-Founder Zvika Netter on CTV Dynamics and SPAC
Posted on 07-01-2021
Welcome to this week’s edition of Inside the Stream, the podcast where nScreenMedia’s Chief Analyst Colin Dixon and I take listeners inside the world of streaming video. This...
Related News (1,573 items)
- Filmhub, backed by $6.8M from a16z and others, helps filmmakers get their work streamed TechCrunch - 01-19-2022
- Magnite acquires audience data startup, boosting privacy solutions AdAge - 01-06-2022
- Atmosphere raises $100M as its business-focused streaming TV service passes 19K venues and 20M viewers TechCrunch - 01-04-2022
- AT&T sells Xandr ad business to Microsoft for $1 billion LA Times - 12-21-2021
- Chernin Entertainment Taps Advisers to Explore Options WSJ - 11-19-2021
- Smart TV Measurement Firm Samba TV Files To Go Public Deadline - 11-16-2021