VideoNuze Posts (272 items)
Inside the Stream Podcast: Xperi EVP Explains Vewd Acquisition, TVOS Opportunity
Posted on 07-15-2022
This week on Inside the Stream nScreenMedia’s Colin Dixon and I interview Geir Skaaden, EVP and Chief Products and Services Officer at Xperi, which recently acquired Vewd to push...
Inside the Stream Podcast: Discovery+ and HBO Max’s Future
Posted on 03-18-2022
This week Colin and I discuss the future integration of Discovery+ and HBO Max. New details were shared this week by the company’s chief financial officer at an industry...
Innovid Acquires TVSquared to Strengthen Cross-Platform Measurement
Posted on 02-07-2022
Buy-side ad management platform Innovid has announced it will acquire TVSquared, a measurement platform for linear, connected TV and addressable TV. The deal’s value is $160 million, including $100...
Related News (1,586 items)
- Whatnot’s valuation doubles to $3.7B as livestream shopping gains popularity in US TechCrunch - 07-21-2022
- Peter Chernin Bets Streaming Services Will Remain Hungry for Content WSJ - 07-06-2022
- Chicken Soup To Acquire DVD Kiosk Merchant Redbox In $375 million Deal For Sagging SPAC Forbes - 05-11-2022
- How Much Is MGM’s Movie and TV Library Worth? Amazon Discloses New Details The Hollywood Reporter - 04-29-2022
- TV Ad Measurement Company EDO Receives $80 Million Investment WSJ - 04-06-2022
- Netflix buys another video game studio as it builds out its gaming business NY Times - 03-24-2022