VideoNuze Posts (5 items)
Survey: 60% of Marketers Using Video in Email
Posted on 11-06-2013
The Web Video Marketing Council (WVMC) has released its 3rd annual report on online video marketing showing that 93% of respondents are using online video for marketing, up...
Netflix's Q2 Video Q&A is a Model For Others to Follow
Posted on 07-23-2013
Late yesterday Netflix reported its Q2 2013 results that were mostly solid, although U.S. net subscriber additions were a little lower than many expected. Beyond the results themselves, it...
Facebook-Skype Integration Could Be Next Big Inflection Point for Video Use
Posted on 07-06-2011
Facebook and Skype introduced an elegant integration earlier today which allows Facebook members to easily video chat with each other. The demo looks slick;...
Related News (14 items)
- Video chat use as common as Internet TV nScreenMedia - 06-23-2020
- Google launches yet another messaging product: Duo, a video chat app Recode - 08-16-2016
- Video-Messaging Firm Glide Talk Lures $20 Million Funding Round WSJ - Digits - 12-01-2014
- Skype launches mobile video chat app Qik with clips that disappear after two weeks Venture Beat - 10-14-2014
- Remember JibJab? They`re About to Enliven Your Messages. Recode - 09-30-2014
- Qik Is Shutting Down In April, Three Years After Being Acquired By Skype TechCrunch - 03-20-2014