VideoNuze Posts (390 items)
Inside the Stream: Charter-Disney Dispute Breaking the Big TV Bundle
Posted on 09-08-2023
Blackouts have been commonplace in the pay-TV industry when operators and TV network owners are unable to come to terms on renewal terms. While the current dispute between Charter and...
Inside the Stream: Linear TV and Pay-TV Decline; Subtitles; Roku Adds Local TV News
Posted on 08-18-2023
First up on Inside the Stream this week Colin and I discuss the latest data from Nielsen’s The Gauge report. While it said that “linear TV” viewing fell below 50%...
Inside the Stream: WB Discovery Loses DTC Subscribers in Q2 2023
Posted on 08-04-2023
In Q2 2023 WB Discovery lost 1.8 million subscribers globally, including 1.3 million domestically and 500K internationally. On the other hand, ARPU increased to $11.09 domestically and $3.65 internationally, for...
Related News (2,648 items)
- David Zaslav Says Hollywood Must Make “Tougher, Faster” Decisions to Avoid “Generational Disruption” The Hollywood Reporter - 11-29-2023
- Cable Subscribers Would Still Get ESPN After It Goes Direct to Consumer B&C - 11-08-2023
- CNN Max Launches With Schedule That Mirrors Much Of Its Linear Lineup Deadline - 09-27-2023
- Live News Is Coming to Max: Warner Bros. Discovery to Add CNN on Streaming Service Bloomberg - 06-28-2023
- Warner Bros. Discovery In Talks To License HBO Original Series To Netflix Deadline - 06-20-2023
- How MLB Took Over a Regional Sports Network in 24 Hours The Hollywood Reporter - 06-15-2023